Dr. Michael Russo is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Russo specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Russo can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Russo can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- York Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; York Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Michael Paul Russo MD's Practice location
York, PA 17406Get Direction
Dr. Michael Paul Russo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- Dr. Adedoyin I. Shonekan M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Carlos Roberts MD2050 S QUEEN ST YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Rae Lynn Kennedy MD670 CHERRY DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Mark Aaron Amalfitano D.O.1785 4TH AVE YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Sona Jasani M.D.35 HOPE DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Meg K. Figdore M.D.1693 S Queen St York PA 17403