Dr. Julia Bess Frank MD
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw 8th Floor Washington DC, 20037
Dr. Julia Frank, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. She specializes in psychiatry and currently sees patients in Washington, District Of Columbia and Bethesda, Maryland ...
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1977
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Yale Univ Sch Of Med, Psychiatry; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Yale University 1978
Dr. Julia Bess Frank MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. Julia Bess Frank MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frank
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Majid H Ghauri M.D.4001 Fair Ridge Dr. Fairfax VA 22033
- Dr. Aneesh Kumar Singla MD11921 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Mark A Loev MD11921 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Joseph Maxwell Oppong MD6911 laurel Bowie Road Bowie MD 20715
- Dr. Rommaan S Ahmad DO8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Robert Harrison Wagner MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria VA 22310