Dr. Eric Mcloney is an interventional radiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Mcloney specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2008
- Unique case of pinch-off syndrome in a patient presenting with acute stroke.
- Congenital pulmonary airway malformation presenting as unilateral cystic lung disease.
- The Role of PET Imaging Before, During, and After Percutaneous Hepatic and Pulmonary Tumor Ablation.
- Interventional Management of Superior Vena Cava Occlusion-Induced Chylothorax in a Patient with Sickle Cell Disease.
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Eric Dean Mcloney M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Eric Dean Mcloney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Explain MS to Friends
Often times, words don’t come out the way they should when you try to talk about serious issues such as health. Talking about multiple sclerosis can be difficult because it is often an “invisible” illness. Many of the symptoms of MS cannot be seen and it may be harder for friends to understand...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Are Low Glycemic Diets Effective?
What is a low glycemic diet?A low glycemic diet, also known as glycemic index diet, or GI diet, is the basis of a number of popular diet plans for losing weight. Low glycemic diets are based on the glycemic index of different food materials.Glycemic index The glycemic index is the list that...
- Why do Migraines Make My Eyes Sensitive to Light?
What is a migraine?A migraine is a condition that is categorized as severe pain in the head. A migraine is when a person suffers a severe headache which lasts for a long period of time. The headache pains are mostly felt on one or both sides of the head. People also experience pain around the inner...
- J. David Prologo M.D.6325 Hospital Pkwy Johns Creek Georgia 30097
- Micah M Watts MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- David I Rosenblum DO2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Daniel K Rockey MD6780 Mayfield Rd Cleveland OH 44124
- Jeremy David Handel M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Meng C Vang MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132