Mr. Hyung Wook Kim M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain MedicineBox 357051 Nas Ni Comnavairfor San Diego CA, 92135
Dr. Hyung Kim practices Pain Medicine in San Diego, CA. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Kim serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
- Preparation and cell compatibility of acrylamide-grafted poly(3-hydroxyoctanoate).
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of phosphopantetheine adenylyltransferase from Helicobacter pylori.
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of chorismate synthase from Helicobacter pylori.
- Poly(ethylene glycol)-grafted poly(3-hydroxyundecenoate) networks for enhanced blood compatibility.
- Novel one-pot one-step synthesis of 2'-[(18)F]fluoroflumazenil (FFMZ) for benzodiazepine receptor imaging.
- Rapid synthesis of [18F]FDG without an evaporation step using an ionic liquid.
- Combination antifungal therapy for invasive aspergillosis.
- Enzymatic and non-enzymatic degradation of poly (3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) copolyesters produced by Alcaligenes sp. MT-16.
- Cytomegalovirus disease before hematopoietic cell transplantation as a risk for complications after transplantation.
- UV-induced graft copolymerization of monoacrylate-poly(ethylene glycol) onto poly(3-hydroxyoctanoate) to reduce protein adsorption and platelet adhesion.
- Clinical outcomes of human herpesvirus 6 reactivation after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- BK DNA viral load in plasma: evidence for an association with hemorrhagic cystitis in allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplant recipients.
- Drug release from and hydrolytic degradation of a poly(ethylene glycol) grafted
- Recurrent rhabdomyolysis and myoglobinuric acute renal failure in a patient with polymyositis.
- Calcitriol regresses cardiac hypertrophy and QT dispersion in secondary hyperparathyroidism on hemodialysis.
Mr. Hyung Wook Kim M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92135Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Benefits of CBD Oil
What is CBD?CBD or cannabidiol is a prominent nonpsychoactive compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It is also popularly used as a natural remedy for various ailments since it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, and anxiolytic properties (1)....
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- U15 Pill
IntroductionThe U15 pill is a white-colored capsule-shaped pill with an imprint of "U15". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen in the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 5 mg.This medicine is manufactured by the company Aurolife Pharma LLC. It is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- Aleksandr Filen PA-C7525 Linda Vista Rd San Diego CA 92111
- Dr. Naga Raja Thota MD2732 Navajo Rd El Cajon CA 92020
- Bruce L Bower MD8745 Aero Dr San Diego CA 92123
- James Donald Fontaine M.D.4765 CARMEL MOUNTAIN RD SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Robert A. Bonakdar M.D.10820 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Renjit Allen Sundharadas M.D.3200 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103