Dr. Robert Alan Humphreys MD
Family Practitioner5220 Park Ave Suite 100 Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. Robert Humphreys is a family practitioner practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Humphreys specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Humphreys possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- The influence of maturation and gender on the anti-arrhythmic effect of ischaemic preconditioning in rats.
- The myocardial Na(+)-H(+) exchange: structure, regulation, and its role in heart disease.
- Atmospheric-compensation experiments in strong-scintillation conditions.
- Lack of involvement of mast cell degranulation in the antiarrhythmic effect of preconditioning in rats.
- Orally administered NHE1 inhibitor cariporide reduces acute responses to coronary occlusion and reperfusion.
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Family Medicine; St Francis Hosp Inc, Family Medicine
Dr. Robert Alan Humphreys MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Robert Alan Humphreys MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Humphreys
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Mamunur Rahman M.D.1889 Kilbirnie Dr Germantown Tennessee 38139
- Dr. Denise M Hightower MD2900 Kirby Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Martin Vernon Acree M.D.1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Leticia Anne Lindsey MD1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Troy Dale Morris M.D.75 Physicians Ln Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Travis Eugene Lunceford MD7865 Educators Ln Memphis TN 38133