Dr. Garry Dean Weide D.O.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. Garry Weide is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Weide specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Weide typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences DO
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Garry Dean Weide D.O.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52403Get Direction
Dr. Garry Dean Weide D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weide
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. David R Hockmuth M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Marnix A Verhofste M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Ganga Prabhakar M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Robert H Zeff M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Yuichi Ishida M.D.411 LAUREL ST STE A250 DES MOINES IA 50314
- Dante Caleb-samuel Dali DO1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314