Dr. Dennis Drehner practices Pediatric Pathology in Minneapolis, MN. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Drehner is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Coccidioidomycosis--the airborne assault continues: an unusual presentation with a review of the history, epidemiology, and military relevance.
- Colonic lipoma as a source of massive hemorrhage. Report of a case.
- Case from the aerospace medicine residents' teaching file. Case #35. Renal cell carcinoma in an aviator with a long history of renal lithiasis.
- A case of Pott's disease in a 20-year-old military dependent.
- Catheter-related sepsis caused by Mycobacterium avium complex.
- Coccidioidomycosis: a persistent threat to deployed populations.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology David Grant Usaf Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Dennis M Drehner DO's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Dennis M Drehner DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Handheld Devices Mean for Nursing
Society is fully enmeshed in the digital age. Eighty-six percent of adults between the ages of eighteen and thirty own a smartphone or tablet, compared to just seventy-eight percent of the same age group that own laptops. There’s no denying that smartphones with their plethora of apps aid us in...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff: 15 Easy Natural Home Remedies
Dandruff is a flaky white substance which is found on the scalp. At times, it can be seen on the shoulders of a dress or shirt, which can be quite embarrassing. Dandruff is a highly common phenomenon which most people deal with at some point in their lives. Dandruff is known to occur when there is...
- Ovarian Cancer Vaccine Development: An Update
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company, is advancing its developments in vaccine technology to help boost the immune system to target cancer cells without causing harm to the patient. They have worked on prostate cancer vaccines and are working on ovarian cancer...
- Aldosterone Function
Adrenal glandsOn top of each kidney lies the adrenal gland. The gland is made of an outer cortex and an inner medulla. The hormones adrenaline, noradrenaline, and dopamine are produced by the inner layer. The other layer is the steroid producing layer which is the outer cortex. Mineralocorticoids...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis Mi 55404
- Dr. Dragos C Luca MD2525 Chicago Ave South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe MD2525 CHICAGO AVE SOUTH MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy M Casey MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Susan C Simonton MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Adrian Mayo Marinovich M.D.800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407