Dr. Kabir Bhasin is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Oyster Bay, NY. Dr. Bhasin performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Kabir Bhasin MD's Practice location
Oyster Bay, NY 11771Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10075Get Direction
Kabir Bhasin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Joseph H Levine M.D.100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY 11576
- Eric Ryan Uyguanco M.D.540 UNION BLVD WEST ISLIP NY 11795
- Stavros E Mountantonakis MD300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Michael A Spinelli M.D.1155 NORTHERN BLVD MANHASSET NY 11030
- George Juang MD13630 MAPLE AVE STE 1G FLUSHING NY 11355
- Seth Robert Bender MD1401 FRANKLIN AVE GARDEN CITY NY 11530