Dr. Jeanelle Kam-castro is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kam-castro specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kam-castro can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kam-castro can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Jeanelle Leilani Kam-castro MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75247Get Direction
Dr. Jeanelle Leilani Kam-castro MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD2500 MILVIA ST BERKELEY CA 94704
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd Oakland CA 94603
- Dr. Joanne Hom M.D.1375 Sutter Street San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Elizabeth Moy M.D.1375 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Sonia C. Zarate-Navarro M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City California 94015
- Dr. Maria F. Daly D.O.82 Pizarro Ave Novato CA 94949