Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D.
Doctor233 E Shore Rd Suite 102 Great Neck NY, 11023
Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D. is a top Doctor in Great Neck, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Great Neck, NY, Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1982
Sackler School of Medicine 1982
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Dermatology; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D.'s Practice location
Great Neck, NY 11023Get Direction
Great Neck, NY 11021Get Direction
Mrs. Louise Eileen Kaufmann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaufmann
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- 7 Tips to Keep Patients Exercising with Type 2 Diabetes
When you are first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, you are determined to take all the necessary steps and control it. You vow that you will exercise, and that you will follow the recommendations of your doctors. Unfortunately, just like many resolutions, you may not actually keep them. ...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Nadia S Afridi M.D.46 E 82nd St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. Jalal Fatehi DDS42 Broadway New York NY 10004