Dr. Thomas Pommering is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Columbus, OH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Pommering is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1991
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
- Primary immunodeficiencies.
- Ankle and foot injuries in pediatric and adult athletes.
- Erythropoietin and other blood-boosting methods.
- Overuse injuries in adolescents.
- Dislocation/separation injuries among US high school athletes in 9 selected
- Orthostatic Intolerance and Autonomic Dysfunction in Youth With Persistent Postconcussion Symptoms: A Head-Upright Tilt Table Study.
- Length of Recovery From Sports-Related Concussions in Pediatric Patients Treated at Concussion Clinics.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Stress Fracture
- Miami Valley Hosp, Family Medicine; Doctors Hosp North-Core, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Miami Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Thomas L Pommering DO's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Thomas L Pommering DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Inguinal Hernias: Get the Facts
Inguinal Hernias: Get The FactsInguinal hernias are caused in the groin when intestinal tissues squeeze through the inguinal canal that is located at the base of the abdomen. The condition causes a protruding lump that causes pain during movement or when you lift heavy objects. Inguinal hernias are...
- What is Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a skin condition that causes reddish, scaly patches on the scalp that sometimes spread to the face and neck. A number of patches may be produced on the scalp or may spread over the scalp completely. This type of psoriasis is very common and most of the people who have scalp...
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Valasek M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Anastasia Noel Fischer MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Kelsey Logan MD3900 Stoneridge Ln Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Reno Ravindran M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Eric S Bowman DO700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205