Dr. Tamseela Khan is an optometrist practicing in Coatesville, PA. Dr. Khan specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Khan performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Tamseela Khan O.D.'s Practice location
Coatesville, PA 19320Get Direction
CAMBRIDGE, MD 21613Get Direction
Dr. Tamseela Khan O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Vincent John Zingaro O.D.2944 Conestoga Rd Glenmoore PA 19343
- Dr. Jason Michaeal Savochka OD215 Lancaster Ave Malvern PA 19355
- Dr. Leslie Dale Budinger OD287 W Uwchlan Ave Downingtown PA 19335
- Dr. Maria Fernandez O.D.5301 Limestone Rd Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Harry Nicholas Halscheid O.D.1450 E Boot Rd West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Steven John Reto O.D.1450 E Boot Rd West Chester PA 19380