Dr. Steven Mark Tate MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology2001 Mallory Ln Suite 300 Franklin TN, 37067
Dr. Steven Tate practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Franklin, TN. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Tate treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1976
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Trident Medical Center/Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Steven Mark Tate MD's Practice location
Franklin, TN 37067Get Direction
Dr. Steven Mark Tate MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tate
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Allison Norton MD2611 W End Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Eva Kathryn Miller MD, MPH2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Donna S Hummell MD719 THOMPSON LANE NASHVILLE TN 37204
- Dr. Yasmin West Khan MD719 THOMPSON LANE VANDERBILT ONE HUNDRED OAKS NASHVILLE TN 37204
- Dr. Stacy Dorris MD719 THOMPSON LN NASHVILLE TN 37204