Dr. Ingrid Neel practices Allergy and Immunology care in Rochester, MN. Dr. Neel specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Neel provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1967
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1967
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Pediatrics; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mayo Fdn 1968
Dr. Ingrid V Neel's Practice location
Dr. Ingrid V Neel's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neel
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Edward O'Connell1948 Westfield Court Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55902
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph H Butterfield M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Gerald W Volcheck M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Martha K Elias MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905