Johanna Buck is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Johanna is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Buck can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Buck will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Johanna Lydia Buck MS, PT's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94114Get Direction
MEDFORD, OR 97504Get Direction
Mrs. Johanna Lydia Buck MS, PT's reviewsWrite Review
- New Device May Help Patients with Sleep Apnea
In today’s age, how often do people complain of trouble sleeping? Though many have this issue, few are aware that there is a whole range of sleeping disorders that they could have. In fact, so many sleeping disorders exist that a new branch of medicine was created, which is now known as sleep...
- Eat Whole Grains to Boost Your Health
Whole grains are the best way to include more nutrients in a diet. They are rich in protein, fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants, and trace minerals, like iron, zinc, copper, and magnesium. Diets containing whole grains reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and certain forms of...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Mrs. Thaomy V Beltran P.T., D.P.T.500 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Karin L Simpson schubert PT3406 Shangri La Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Lesah S Ross PT510 Bavarian Ct Lafayette CA 94549
- Mrs. Josephine Diana raggio Stark PT462 Collingwood St San Francisco CA 94114
- Mrs. Sarah Wagoner PT, DPT3600 BROADWAY OAKLAND CA 94611
- Ms. Angela D Isaac PT630 Moultrie St San Francisco CA 94110