Dr. Rachel H Jacobs PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical3 Columbus Circle Suite 601 New York NY, 10019
Dr. Rachel Jacobs is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Jacobs specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Jacobs evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Jacobs because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for adolescent depression: a meta-analytic investigation of changes in effect-size estimates.
- Empirical evidence of cognitive vulnerability for depression among children and adolescents: a cognitive science and developmental perspective.
- Predictors of hopelessness among clinically depressed youth.
- Child and family-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy for pediatric bipolar
- Social problem-solving among adolescents treated for depression.
- Cognitive measures of adolescent depression: unique or unitary constructs?
- Treating depression and oppositional behavior in adolescents.
- Extreme thinking in clinically depressed adolescents: Results from the Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (TADS).
- Negative emotion impacts memory for verbal discourse in pediatric bipolar disorder.
- Current Neural and Behavioral Dimensional Constructs across Mood Disorders.
- The Influence of Paternal and Maternal Major Depressive Disorder on Offspring Psychiatric Disorders.
- Sex-specific neural activity when resolving cognitive interference in individuals with or without prior internalizing disorders.
- Aberrant resting-state functional connectivity in limbic and cognitive control networks relates to depressive rumination and mindfulness: A pilot study among adolescents with a history of depression.
Dr. Rachel H Jacobs PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Rachel H Jacobs PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacobs
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024
- Dr. Deborah Perlick PH.D130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468