Dr. Thomas C Moore MD
Family Practitioner701 N University Ave Suite 100 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Thomas Moore is a family practitioner practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Moore specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Moore possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1985
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1981
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Family Medicine; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Thomas C Moore MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Thomas C Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Dr. Lynda Beth Milligan M.D.2508 Crestwood Rd North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Sanjay R Dass MD1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kenneth R Johnston M.D.4208 N Rodney Parham Rd Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Sarita Prajapati MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jay Douglas Holland MD4601 Woodlawn Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Charles Hudson MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205