Dr. Emmanuel Sackey is a pediatrician practicing in Ennis, TX. Dr. Sackey is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sackey diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sackey can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana 1987
University of Ghana / Medical School 1987
University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Head Lice
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Jersey City Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Seton Hall U/Jersey City Med Ctr
- NYCOMEC/Jersey City Medical Center Program
Dr. Emmanuel Edmund Sackey MD's Practice location
Ennis, TX 75119Get Direction
Dr. Emmanuel Edmund Sackey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sackey
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Dr. Daniel P Maloney MD17350 St Lukes Way Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Mussarat Shafiq M.D.400 Hospital Dr Corsicana TX 75110
- Dr. Thomas N Sawyerr M.D.400 Hospital Dr Corsicana TX 75110
- Dr. Haley Elyse Wagner D.O.505 N Highway 77 Waxahachie TX 75165
- Dr. Travis Scott Henry M.D.505 N Highway 77 Waxahachie TX 75165