Dr. Emmanuel Edmund Sackey MD
Pediatrician601 S Clay St Suite 101 Ennis TX, 75119
Dr. Emmanuel Sackey is a pediatrician practicing in Ennis, TX. Dr. Sackey is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sackey diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sackey can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana 1987
University of Ghana / Medical School 1987
University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Head Lice
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Emmanuel Edmund Sackey MD's Practice location
Ennis, TX 75119Get Direction
Dr. Emmanuel Edmund Sackey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sackey
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Dr. Mary Jean Strength M.D.1710 W Highway 287 Business Waxahachie TX 75165
- Mr. Barry Herron Davison MD601 S Clay Ennis TX 75119
- Dr. Agboola O Fatiregun M.D.400 Hospital Dr Corsicana TX 75110
- Dr. Peggy Fenton Linguist M.D.411 E Jefferson St Waxahachie TX 75165
- Dr. Jose J Salguero MD900 W Ennis Ave Ennis TX 75119
- Dr. Janie Elizabeth Holt M.D.911 S Clay St Ennis TX 75119