Dr. Brant Haynie is a Dentist practicing in Eglin Afb, FL. Dr. Haynie specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Brant Daniel Haynie D.M.D's Practice location
Eglin Afb, FL 32542Get Direction
Brant Daniel Haynie D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Ms. Susan M Welch D.D.S.106 Wright Pkwy Se Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
- Tony D Clark D.M.D.526 Mary Esther Cut Off Nw Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
- Dr. Jason Edward Baker D.D.S.10221 Emerald Coast Pkwy W Miramar Beach FL 32550
- Dr. David John Hanle D.M.D.1115 Eglin Pkwy Shalimar FL 32579
- Dr. Amber Wiebe DMD4942 Us Highway 98 W Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
- Michael O'donnell D.M.D.870 Mack Bayou Rd Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459