Dr. Nadia Hansel M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Nadia Hansel practices Pulmonology in Baltimore, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Hansel manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 2004
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine 2004
Dr. Nadia Hansel M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Nadia Hansel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hansel
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Athlete with Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes Goes Against All Odds
The pass went way off course, and the hockey puck went flying down the street. James Cameron and another boy went sprinting after it, determined to reach it first. Hockey sticks in hand, they raced to chase down the puck. Breathing heavily, they reached it at the same time and began to struggle for...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- How Cystic Fibrosis Progresses in Patients
CF is an inherited disease that progresses throughout a patient’s life. Progression can occur when the thick and sticky mucus that accumulates within the body triggers inflammation and scarring in multiple different organs, thus leading to permanent damage. Unfortunately, many CF symptoms and...
- Is Bronchitis Contagious?
Is bronchitis contagious? In most cases, only acute bronchitis is contagious. Learn more about when bronchitis is contagious, and how to prevent it from spreading.What is bronchitis?Tubes made of glandular goblet cells that direct air into your lungs, also known as bronchi, are located below the...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Dr. Amit Narula D.O.5110 Holly Creek Ln Clarksville Maryland 21029
- Dr. Toshita Kumar MBBS2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Alan Schwartz M.D.5300 Alpha Commons Dr Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. William Krimsky M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Howard Terry Jacobs MD1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Marie D Chatham M.D.6535 N Charles St Towson MD 21204