Dr. Diane Davenport Wilder M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9500 Baptist Health Dr Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Diane Wilder is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Wilder specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1996
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Medical Oncology; Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Baylor University Med Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland Program
Dr. Diane Davenport Wilder M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Diane Davenport Wilder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilder
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Dr. Brad Patrick Baltz MD9101 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Stella Miata Kamanda M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Yazan Alsayed MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Konstantinos Arnaoutakis M.D.4301 W Markham St # 508 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Bijay Nair MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Ahmad mazen Safar M.D.805 Loyola Dr Little Rock AR 72211