Dr. Lory Baraz practices Endocrinology in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Baraz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Baraz examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Thyroid Cancer
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Lory Ellen Baraz M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85050Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85032Get Direction
Dr. Lory Ellen Baraz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- "Laverne & Shirley" Star Penny Marshall Has Died Due to Complications of Diabetes
Best known for her role as Larverne DeFazio, actress and director Penny Marshall captured American audiences’ hearts. Marshall saw a lot of success throughout her career. She was the first female director to ever gross more than $100 million with her movie “Big,” starring Tom Hanks. Another...
- Weight Loss Is Key To Reversing Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is characterized by the pancreas not making enough insulin to regulate blood sugar levels. Previously, the medical community and patients believed that a pancreas that did not work properly lasted for life, but this is not the case. New studies have found that weight loss can treat...
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe for Diabetes Patients?
The consumption of sugar has always been something to talk about. It is not healthy, helps people to gain weight, causes diabetes, affects the brain, and other things. But, the biggest problem is people don’t know how to control the amount of sugar they intake. While sugar is something that's very...
- Is Diabetes Really More Prevalent in Rural Areas?
Diabetes, the disease wherein blood sugar rises to a drastically high level, is considered to be one of the deadliest diseases in the world. It’s not surprising anymore since so many of the foods that we eat are rich in glucose. However, it is not just food that makes us develop diabetes, but it...
- Dr. Meera C. Menon MD5130 West Thunderbird Road Glendale Arizona 85306
- Dr. Chet S. Monder MD5130 West Thunderbird Road Glendale Arizona 85306
- Dr. Jasjeet Kaur MD20100 N 51st Ave Glendale Arizona 85308
- Dr. Rohit Dwivedi M.D.15640 North 28th Drive Phoenix Arizona 85053
- Dr. Sathya G Jyothinagaram M.D.,1001 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Helen Y Kang MD5130 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306