Dr. Adedayo A Onitilo MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI, 54476
Dr. Adedayo Onitilo is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Schofield, WI. Dr. Onitilo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Obafemi Awolowo University College of Health Sciences 1995
Abia State University Faculty of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Autologous bone marrow transplant in a patient with sickle cell disease and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Parvovirus B19 infection in an isolated pancreas transplant recipient.
- Delayed profound thrombocytopenia associated with eptifibatide.
- Rituximab in the treatment of acquired factor VIII inhibitors.
- Community experience with bortezomib in patients with multiple myeloma.
- Testicular microlithiasis: another starry sky appearance.
- Tumor-related hyponatremia.
- Prognostic significance of 18 F-fluorodeoxyglucose - positron emission tomography after treatment in patients with limited stage small cell lung cancer.
- Simplifying the TNM system for clinical use in differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Breast cancer subtypes based on ER/PR and Her2 expression: comparison of clinicopathologic features and survival.
- Managing relapse of CML using therapeutic imatinib plasma level.
- Total thyroidectomy followed by postsurgical remnant ablation may improve cancer specific survival in differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Blood type, hormone receptor status, HER2/neu status, and survival in breast cancer: a retrospective study exploring relationships in a phenotypically well-defined cohort.
- Coalition building and the intervention wheel to address breast cancer screening in hmong women.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Testicular Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Harlem Hospital Center Program
Dr. Adedayo A Onitilo MD's Practice location
Schofield, WI 54476Get Direction
Dr. Adedayo A Onitilo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Onitilo
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- Dr. Harish G Ahuja MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Umang Gautam MD215 N 28th Ave Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Hamied R Rezazadeh MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Christopher G Peterson MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Rezwan Islam MD3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Thomas A Klinkhammer MD6200 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741