Dr. Kristin Tarbet is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Tarbet specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 1988
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Birth Defects
- Bell's Palsy
- Graves' Disease
- Washington University 1993
- Washington University/MO*
- University of Utah Program
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals & Clinics
- Washington University/MO*
Dr. Kristin J Tarbet MD's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kristin J Tarbet MD | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kristin J Tarbet MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tarbet
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Dr. Bryan Charles Mcintosh M.D.12301 Ne 10th Pl Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Richard Pierce Rand M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Ludwig A Allegra M.D.1200 N Northgate Way Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Teri Burnett MD121 Lakeside Avenue Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. George Guiho Min M.D.13114 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Mcmillan M.D.5209 Lake Washington Blvd, Kirkland WA 98033