Max F Rattes MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease310 W Alexander St Plant City FL, 33563
Dr. Max Rattes is a cardiologist practicing in Plant City, FL. Dr. Rattes specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Rattes also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Fed De Minas Gerais- Fac De Med- Belo Horizonte- Mg- Brazil 1980
Universidad Peruana Los Andes Facultad de Medicina Humana 1984
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG) Faculdade de Medicina 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiographic demonstration of mitral leaflet tear following resection of a subaortic membrane.
- Defibrillation threshold: a simple and quantitative estimate of the ability to defibrillate.
- Internal cardiac defibrillation: single and sequential pulses and a variety of lead orientations.
- Adrenergic effects on internal cardiac defibrillation threshold.
- Efficacy of empirical cardiac pacing in syncope of unknown cause.
- Phase 3 and phase 4 block of the accessory pathway in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome--a case report.
- Cryosurgical modification of the atrioventricular node: a closed heart approach in the dog.
- Relation between clinical presentation and induced arrhythmias in the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- Comparison of the ventricular response during atrial fibrillation in patients with enhanced atrioventricular node conduction and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- Defibrillation with the sequential pulse technique: reproducibility with repeated shocks.
- Dobutamine and dipyridamole stress echocardiography in patients with a low incidence of severe coronary artery disease.
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Max F Rattes MD's Practice location
Plant City, FL 33563Get Direction
Max F Rattes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rattes
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- When Should You See a Heart Surgeon?
What Does a Heart Surgeon Do?A heart surgeon or cardiovascular surgeon is known for operating on the heart as well as the blood vessels for repairing any damage that has been caused to the heart. This could be due to any kind of disorder or disease of the cardiovascular system. Most of the time, the...
- What Is a Stent?
A stent is an expandable metal tube that is used to treat weak arteries. These stents help in opening up arteries that are narrowed down by the accumulation of plaques. Implantation of the tube helps in reducing the constriction of blood flow in the affected region. The metal mesh is implanted...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- John G. Canto MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland Florida 33805
- Asad Sawar MD3010 E 138th Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Lazaro Andres Diaz MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Eduardo Enrique Pascual M.D.3000 Medical Park Dr Tampa FL 33613
- James O Smith M.D.3000 Medical Park Dr Tampa FL 33613