Dr. Jessica E. Paxson M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine8600 Lasalle Rd Potomac Building Sui Towson MD, 21286
Dr. Jessica Paxson earned her medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, performed her internship and completed her residency program at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. ...
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1999
Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville 1999
Southern Illinois Univ School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Jessica E. Paxson M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21286Get Direction
CHINO HILLS, CA 91709Get Direction
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Comic Book Shares the Struggles of Living with Fibromyalgia
Living with fibromyalgia is frustrating, to say the least. Chronic pain, extreme fatigue, and even cognitive issues become a daily part of life. By far, one of the hardest parts of living with a disorder is that it is very misunderstood. Patients who are battling fibromyalgia have been told that...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Michael J. Ichniowski M.D.8600 Lasalle Rd Towson MD 21286
- Dr. Felix L. Kaufman M.D.8600 Lasalle Rd Towson MD 21286
- Dr. Stephen R. Feldman M.D.8600 Lasalle Rd Towson MD 21286
- Dr. Mary jo R. Minton M.D.8600 Lasalle Rd Towson MD 21286
- Dr. Kathleen A. Awalt M.D.8600 Lasalle Rd Towson MD 21286
- Jody K. Roblyer CRNP-P8600 Lasalle Rd Towson MD 21286