Dr. Joseph Ness is an audiologist practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Ness evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Ness takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Joseph A Ness's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58501Get Direction
Joseph A Ness's reviewsWrite Review
- Learning to Cope with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
For a large sum of individuals around the world, living with a disease or any other type of severe health condition is hard. Upon learning of the diagnosis, patients must face a life-changing experience, or they have dealt with it their entire life. Whatever the condition may be, the...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, thirteen year old Braden Allen, loved nothing more than climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Celiac Disease: Five New Developments to Know About
When you have celiac disease or one of your family members has the disease, caution should always be taken so as not to trigger the pain and other complications that might be brought by the emergence of this disease. Since celiac disease has no known medication yet, a total abstinence from any food...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lee D Gronhovd MS222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Amanda D Heringer AUD715 E Broadway Ave Bismarck ND 58501
- Shelly M Grossman AUD222 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Amy Michelle Mattheis anderson AU.D.225 N 7th St Bismarck ND 58501
- Krystal Lee Mann Other715 E Broadway Ave Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. John Tongen AU.D.4900 Ottawa St Bismarck ND 58503