Dr. Justin Michael Ferrara M.D
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery121 Everett Road Albany NY, 12205
A board-certified hand and upper extremity surgeon, Justin Ferrara, MD joined the Orthopaedic Associates of Saratoga in 2009. Dr. Ferrara grew up in Otsego County NY. After spending a year studying ...
Dr. Justin Michael Ferrara M.D's Practice location
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY 12866Get Direction
Dr. Justin Michael Ferrara M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferrara
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Are the Medications that Can Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inside of the chest wall. It is a very painful condition that is often exacerbated by deep inspiration. Most patients with pleurisy present a sharp, stabbing-like pain over one side of the chest that aggravates while...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Turmeric?
Turmeric is a commonly used spice that has been an integral part of Asian cuisine. It is also used as a medicine for many conditions in Asia as well. Curcumin, one of the main components of turmeric, is reported to have antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory...
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. William T Byrt MD121 Everett Road Albany NY 12205
- Dr. George S Zanaros M.D.1367 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Richard R Whipple M.D.1367 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Myung Hyo Kim MD711 Troy Schenectady Rd Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Ajit S. Khanuja M.D.1444 Massachusetts Ave Troy NY 12180
- Dr. David E Quinn M.D.1367 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206