Dr. Kenneth Totz practices Emergency Medicine in Houston, TX. Dr. Totz assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Totz examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Emergency Medicine
- University Tx Med School At Houston
Dr. Kenneth A Totz D.O.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77005Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth A Totz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Totz
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Elizabeth Y. Park M.D.21214 Northwest Freeway Cypress TX 77429
- Dr. Cwanza A Pinckney MD11601 Shadow Creek Parkway Suite 111 Unit 409 Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Ginger W Wilhelm MD7710 Beechnut St Ste 206 Houston TX 77074
- Dr. William Woehling Spangler MD216 E Cowan Dr Houston TX 77007
- Dr. William O'malley MD10655 Steepletop Dr Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Jeremy P Finkelstein M.D.6565 Fannin St Houston TX 77030