Arkady T. Naiman, DDS
Dentist | General Practice6 Wilkens Dr Suite 204 Plainville MA, 02762
Dr. Arkady Naiman is a Dentist practicing in Plainville, MA. Dr. Naiman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Boston College DDS
- Root Canal Treatment
- Crown & Bridge
- Bone & Soft Tissue Grafting
- Denture & Partials
- Sleep Apnea
- Implant Bridges , Implant Overdentures, Single Implants, Full Arch/mouth Restoration With Dental Implants
Arkady T. Naiman, DDS's Practice location
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Carmen Sanchez DMD1482 Broad St Providence RI 02905
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.608 Washington St Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.2343 DIAMOND HILL RD CUMBERLAND RI 02864
- Jairahadeep Singh335R PRAIRIE AVE PROVIDENCE RI 02905
- Dr. Selim C Alptekin D.M.D.214 main str Ashland Ma 01721
- Dr. Nguyet Tau D.M.D.340 Wood Rd Braintree MA 02184