Dr. Alex Sneiders, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. His specialties include urology and he currently practices medicine at Renton, Washington, Faribault, Minnesota and Owatonna, Minnesota, ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1987
University of Washington School of Medicine 1987
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Urology; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Of Minnesota
Dr. Alex Sneiders M.D.'s Practice location
Renton, WA 98055Get Direction
Faribault, MN 55021Get Direction
Dr. Alex Sneiders M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Study Finds Link Between Celiac Disease and Anorexia in Women
A recent study has found that celiac disease and anorexia are often linked and shared similar symptoms, in more than a few ways.The similarities between these conditions are physical in appearance, making it difficult to discern without medical consolation. To an untrained professional, anorexia...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Kevin M Johnson M.D.1135 116th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Mr. Benjamin S Lee LMP, ACR, CCST2608b 3rd Ave Seattle WA 98121
- Dr. Bjorn Krane M.D.1530 North 115th Street Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Marian Pungan MD16251 Sylvester Rd SW Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Nygaard MD1414 116th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Karen L. Bohmke MD1101 Madison St Seattle WA 98104