Dr. William Straughn is a Chiropractor practicing in Florissant, MO. Dr. Straughn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Straughn seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. William Arvil Straughn DC's Practice location
Florissant, MO 63031Get Direction
Dr. William Arvil Straughn DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. James E Hussey DC2621 Raymond Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. James William Hankinson D.C.11216 Manchester Road Kirkwood MO 63122
- T.J. Williams11558 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.11426 Gravois Rd Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Mccleary D.C.225 S. Meramec Avenue Clayton Mo 63105
- Dr. Christopher E. Sitarski D.C.4200 N. Cloverleaf Drive St. Peters Missouri 63376