Dr. Edward B Braun MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine3901 Rainbow Blvd Mail Stop 1034 Kansas City KS, 66160
Dr. Braun strives to provide quality patient care in a comprehensive care environment.
Education and Training
UNIV OF KS SCH OF MED 2000
University of Wales in Great Britain 2000
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Anesthesia, Outpatient Treatment, Foot Pain And More
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Edward B Braun MD's Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Edward B Braun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Braun
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- New Research May Find a Breakthrough in Celiac Disease
The organization, Beyond Celiac, states that about one in 100 Americans have celiac disease and their quality of life is negatively affected. There is hope on the horizon; however, a partnership between an industrial pharmaceutical company and a university lab has potentially found a promising...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Marvin Faulkner D.O.11227 Lakeview Ave Lenexa KS 66219
- Dr. Michael L Spradlin MD20375 W 151st St Olathe KS 66061
- Dr. Jennifer A. Elliott M.D.4321 WASHINGTON ST STE 1200 KANSAS CITY MO 64111
- Dr. Michelle Marie Haines MD4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Carl Mark Williams MD4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Talal W Khan MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160