Dr. Richard B Turner M.D.
Family Practitioner6480 Pentz Rd Suite D Paradise CA, 95969
Dr. Richard Turner is a family practitioner practicing in Paradise, CA. Dr. Turner specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Turner possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1980
University of Utah School of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Richard B Turner M.D.'s Practice location
Paradise, CA 95969Get Direction
Dr. Richard B Turner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Turner
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Bradley Smith M.D.376 VALLOMBROSA AVE CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. Dannielle Olivia Harwood M.D.1645 ESPLANADE CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. Jason R Vance M.D.277 COHASSET RD CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. Rhonda Louise Carlson M.D.150 AMBER GROVE DR CHICO CA 95973
- Dr. Edgar H Clark M.D.6585 Clark Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. Roy Lennox Bishop M.D.100 Independence Cir Chico CA 95973