Dr. Michal Glinianski MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Glinianski joined National Spine & Pain Centers in 2013. He was born in Poland but grew up in Long Island, NY. He received his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from the State University of New ...
Dr. Michal Glinianski MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201Get Direction
Dr. Michal Glinianski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glinianski
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Dr. Yakov Vorobeychik MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Lori Dunn D.O.4301 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Osenbach M.D.4310 Londderry Road Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Malgorzata Sidor MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Glenn C Keyser MD4999 Louise Dr Mechanicsburg PA 17055
- Dr. Daniel Williams DO4999 Louise Dr Mechanicsburg PA 17055