Dr. Richard Warren Sumrall MD
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine2507 Kennedy Cir Usafsam/Fecm San Antonio TX, 78235
Dr. Richard Sumrall is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Sumrall provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Sumrall discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Us Air Force Reg Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Richard Warren Sumrall MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78235Get Direction
Dr. Richard Warren Sumrall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sumrall
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- Is Pleurisy a Chronic Condition?
What is Pleurisy?Pleurisy, also known as pleuritic is when the pleural membranes lining your lungs and chest cavity rub against each other causing a sharp stabbing pain that exacerbates while you breathe in.Pleurisy can be categorized as acute or chronic pleurisy depending on the duration of the...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- Dr. Kimberley Phillips M.D.3851 ROGER BROOKE DR., DPALS SAN ANTONIO TX 78234
- Dr. Erik D Oberg M.D.3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Alton Powell MD2200 Bergquist Dr Unknown - 99999
- Dr. John Albert Gibbons DO, MPH2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Mark Krautheim M.D.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Keith Edward Brandt MD, MPH100 Paul Wagner Drive San Antonio TX 78241