Dr. Frederick Brogdon is a Dentist practicing in Sumter, SC. Dr. Brogdon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Frederick Earle Brogdon DMD's Practice location
Sumter, SC 29150Get Direction
Dr. Frederick Earle Brogdon DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brogdon
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Robert Capers Lee DMD5635 BROAD STREET EXT SUMTER SC 29154
- Dr. Catherine Mina Zybak DMD2565 Lin-Do Ct Sumter SC 29150
- James Keith Rabon DMD227 Alice Drive Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Georgina G Coffey D.M.D.24 Bozard St Manning SC 29102
- Dr. James Darrell Dailey DMD616 Bultman Dr Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Mark Sefcheck D.D.S.129 N Washington St Naperville IL 60540