Dr. Sadek Salloum M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology127 Larch Rd Cambridge MA, 02138
Dr. Sadek Salloum practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Cambridge, MA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Salloum treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1989
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Children'S Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr, Pediatrics; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics
Dr. Sadek Salloum M.D.'s Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02138Get Direction
Dr. Sadek Salloum M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salloum
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Susan A. Rudders M.D.300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Luigi Notarangelo M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew J Macginnitie MD, PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Supinda Bunyavanich M.D.1 Jimmy Fund Way Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Lisa Marie Bartnikas M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Ana D Broyles MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115