Dr. Syed Ali is an internist practicing in Boonville, IN. Dr. Ali specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ali provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Bridgeport Hosp, Internal Medicine; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Internal Medicine; Bryn Mawr Hosp, Internal Medicine; Chester County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Syed A Ali MD's Practice location
Dr. Syed A Ali MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Dr. Bachar Malek M.D.4972 Lincoln Ave Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. Josel Mijares M.D.1116 Millis Ave Boonville IN 47601
- Dr. Michael J Allen MD3801 Bellemeade Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Mary Ann Bieker MD421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. Anju B Varanasi MD3700 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Qamaruddoja Khan M.D.10444 Sr 66 Newburgh IN 47630