Dr. Susan D Atamian MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Susan Atamian practices Endocrinology in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Atamian specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Atamian examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1986
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Gestational Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Susan D Atamian MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Susan D Atamian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Atamian
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- What Is the Generic Version of Tradjenta?
Generic Name: LinagliptinBrand Name: TradjentaWhat is Tradgenta (linagliptin)?Tradjenta is an oral antidiabetic medicine that helps regulate blood sugar levels of individuals with type 2 diabetes. It is mostly recommended for individuals who are unable to control their blood sugar levels through...
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- Dietary Supplements for Diabetes
What is diabetes?Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, which involves a problem with the hormone called insulin. The pancreas, which is situated behind the stomach, releases insulin to help the body store and then later use sugar and fat from the food we eat. The occurrence of diabetes happens when...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Parenting with Diabetes
It is a puzzle to parent while having diabetes. Make no mistake about it. Managing diabetes is like a full-time job, just like motherhood. You have to adjust to changes, for instance, crying babies in the middle of the night. Furthermore, you learn to parent an infant, recover from delivery and...
- Dr. Katherine E Pillote MD1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Christopher Kim Balkany MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Mark D Holm MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Sindhu M. Devani MD1900 Centracare Dr #2500 Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Sarah J Swarts MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Ms. Hellen Boit APRN1406 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303