Dr. Leon Peek is a psychologist practicing in Denton, TX. Dr. Peek specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Peek evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Peek because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Leon Ashley Peek PH.D.'s Practice location
Denton, TX 76201Get Direction
Dr. Leon Ashley Peek PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Robert E Holmes PHD1200 E Collins Blvd Richardson TX 75081
- Lisa M Elliott PHD3201 Teasley Ln Denton TX 76210
- Dr. David R Blackburn PH.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Patricia A Mcgregor PH.D.920 N Locust St Denton TX 76201
- Dr. Linda D. Ladd PSYCHOLOGIST914 N Locust St Denton TX 76201
- Dr. Ann K Lange PH.D.2832 Evening Mist Dr Little Elm TX 75068