Dr. Brandi Washington is a speech language pathologist practicing in KATY, TX. Dr. Washington specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Washington evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Washington helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Brandi Washington SLP's Practice location
KATY, TX 77494Get Direction
Brandi Washington SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Yvette Preston4100 N SAM HOUSTON PKWY W STE 240 HOUSTON TX 77086
- Mrs. Danielle Hunt Pelham SLP10804 HUFFMEISTER RD STE D HOUSTON TX 77065
- Mrs. Mindy Dawn Seeber MS CCC-SLP17627 CREEK BLUFF LN CYPRESS TX 77433
- Barbara T pham Nguyen SLP21939 CINCO RANCH BLVD KATY TX 77450
- Kimberly Bonnette Holz M.A., CCC-SLP715 WYCLIFFE DR HOUSTON TX 77079
- Kati Lagrone MA, SLP-CF11001 HAMMERLY BLVD HOUSTON TX 77043