Dr. Paul Silva is an ophthalmologist practicing in Deerfield Beach, FL. Dr. Silva specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Silva can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Silva can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Paul M Silva MD's Practice location
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Get Direction
Dr. Paul M Silva MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- Dr. Maged Habib MD2300 S Congress Ave Boynton Beach FL 33426
- Mr. Gianmarco Paris M.D.1460 NE 123rd St. N Miami FL 33161
- Dr. Matthew D Kay M.D.9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Jose Poliak M.D.,P.A.5800 Colonial Dr Pompano Beach FL 33063
- Dr. Lee Scott Friedman M.D.1717 W Woolbright Rd Boynton Beach FL 33426
- Dr. Scott R Anagnoste MD5601 N Dixie Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33334