William Hanney is a physical therapist practicing in Orlando, FL. William Hanney specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, William Hanney can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. William Hanney will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Functional rehabilitation after medial meniscus repair in a high school football quarterback: a case report.
- The reliability, minimal detectable change and construct validity of a clinical measurement for identifying posterior shoulder tightness.
- The reliability and concurrent validity of scapular plane shoulder elevation measurements using a digital inclinometer and goniometer.
- The reliability and concurrent validity of shoulder mobility measurements using a digital inclinometer and goniometer: a technical report.
- Characteristics of anterior shoulder instability and hyperlaxity in the weight-training population.
- The reliability and concurrent validity of measurements used to quantify lumbar spine mobility: an analysis of an iphone® application and gravity based inclinometry.
- Rehabilitation of a partially torn distal triceps tendon after platelet rich plasma injection: a case report.
- Characteristics of shoulder impingement in the recreational weight-training population.
- Rehabilitation of a 23-year-old male after right knee arthroscopy and open reconstruction of the medial patellofemoral ligament with a tibialis anterior allograft: a case report.
- The risks and benefits of running barefoot or in minimalist shoes: a systematic review.
- Effect of scapular stabilization during horizontal adduction stretching on passive internal rotation and posterior shoulder tightness in young women volleyball athletes: a randomized controlled trial.
- Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Injury Among Collegiate Marching Band and Color Guard Members.
- Timing of rehabilitation on length of stay and cost in patients with hip or knee
Dr. William James Hanney P.T.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32828Get Direction
Dr. William James Hanney P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Mr. Daniel H Best MPT MS ATC2629 West State Road 434 Longwood FL 32779
- Laura Jean Fraley D.P.T., A.T.C.100 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Stephen Carter Bird D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Pedro T. Oliveros MD341 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751
- Kinsay Cooper PT2284 RIVER PARK CIR APT 1028 ORLANDO FL 32817
- Jigar D Vyas P.T.2863 Delaney Ave Orlando FL 32806