Dr. Diane Opatt is a general surgeon practicing in Abington, PA. Dr. Opatt specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Opatt provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Diane Mary Opatt M.D.'s Practice location
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
Dr. Diane Mary Opatt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- Dr. Monique A. Gary D.O.725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Andrew Bayard Roberts MD3401 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19140
- Amit Khanna8835 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Adam Michael Shiroff M.D.3737 MARKET ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.2010 N Broad St. Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. David E. Stein MD305 North Highland Avenue Merion Station Pennsylvania 19066