Dr. Samuel Gregory is a Dentist practicing in Dunn, NC. Dr. Gregory specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Erythromycin resistance mutations in ribosomal proteins L22 and L4 perturb the higher order structure of 23 S ribosomal RNA.
- Streptomycin-resistant and streptomycin-dependent mutants of the extreme thermophile Thermus thermophilus.
- Spontaneous erythromycin resistance mutation in a 23S rRNA gene, rrlA, of the extreme thermophile Thermus thermophilus IB-21.
- Altered discrimination of start codons and initiator tRNAs by mutant initiation factor 3.
- Analysis of mutations at residues A2451 and G2447 of 23S rRNA in the peptidyltransferase active site of the 50S ribosomal subunit.
- The polypeptide tunnel system in the ribosome and its gating in erythromycin resistance mutants of L4 and L22.
- Probing ribosome structure and function by mutagenesis.
- Impact of vegetation on sedimentary organic matter composition and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon attenuation.
- The impact of vegetation on sedimentary organic matter composition and PAH desorption.
- Differences in sediment organic matter composition and PAH weathering between non-vegetated and recently vegetated fuel oiled sediments.
- Nonsense suppressor and antisuppressor mutations at the 1409-1491 base pair in the decoding region of Escherichia coli 16S rRNA.
- Why African American women leave the academy: barriers to and opportunities for retention.
- Effects of mutations at position 36 of tRNA(Glu) on missense and nonsense suppression in Escherichia coli.
- Mutations in the peptidyl transferase region of E. coli 23S rRNA affecting translational accuracy.
- Genetic probes of ribosomal RNA function.
- Functional Escherichia coli 23S rRNAs containing processed and unprocessed intervening sequences from Salmonella typhimurium.
- Mutations in the conserved P loop perturb the conformation of two structural elements in the peptidyl transferase center of 23 S ribosomal RNA.
Dr. Samuel Thorne Gregory DDS's Practice location
Dunn, NC 28334Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Thorne Gregory DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Mariamawet D. Ambachew DDS150 Francam Dr. Fayetteville North Carolina 28311
- Dr. Ruma Simhan D.D.S.15 Rawls Rd Angier NC 27501
- Dr. David Pemberton Price DDS70 Pine State Street Lillington NC 27546
- Dr. Sree Lakshmi Nadella DDS15 Rawls Rd Angier NC 27501
- Dr. Hsin Chen DDS966 US Hwy 64 Apex NC 27502
- Dr. Larry Albert Williams D.D.S.405 S Market St Benson NC 27504