Dr. Scott Rudkin MD
Emergency PhysicianUci Medical Center 101 The City Drive S Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Scott Rudkin practices Emergency Medicine in Orange, CA. Dr. Rudkin assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Rudkin examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1998
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- 2009 Southern California Super Doctors 2008
- 2012-2014 Physicians of Excellence, Orange County Medical Association
- Emergency Care, Health Informatics, Zymurgy
Dr. Scott Rudkin MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Scott Rudkin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rudkin
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Chun Chang M.D.206 North Euclid Street Fullerton CA 92832
- Dr. Mohammad Faisal Al-Sayyad MD7901 Walker St La Palma CA 90623
- Dr. Emily Wyatt Grigsby M.D.17772 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. David S Merin MD1100 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Matthew Mullarky MD1100 W STEWART DR ORANGE CA 92868
- Dr. Michael Samuel Agron MD9080 Colima Rd Whittier CA 90605