Dr. Rukshana Ahmed is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Ahmed is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ahmed diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ahmed can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Howard University College of Medicine 2012
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Rukshana Ahmed M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Rukshana Ahmed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmed
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Onsy S Ayad MD700 CHILDREN'S DRIVE COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Tabitha Isabel Jones-mcknight D.O.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Jason Benjamin Kovalcik M.D.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Jennifer Walton M.D.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205