Dr. Michael B Gluth M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR, 72205
Michael B. Gluth, MD, provides care for adults and children with ear and hearing disorders, including chronic ear infections, hearing loss, balance disorders, and tumors of the skull base. Dr. Glu ... ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 2001
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Postoperative management of pediatric tracheostomy: results of a nationwide survey.
- Sternoclavicular joint swelling after surgery of the head and neck region: a case report and differential diagnostic review.
- Upper aerodigestive tract complications in a neonate with linear IgA bullous
- Susac syndrome--a report of cochlear implantation and review of otologic manifestations in twenty-three patients.
- Long-term benefit perception, complications, and device malfunction rate of bone-anchored hearing aid implantation for profound unilateral sensorineural hearing loss.
- Incus replacement malleostapedotomy in quiescent chronic otitis media with a mobile stapes footplate: an alternative to TORP in select cases.
- Surgical anatomy of the anterior supralabyrinthine air cell tract.
- Rotation of the osseous spiral lamina from the hook region along the basal turn
- Prevention and management of cochlear implant infections.
- Malleostapedotomy prosthesis size and shape: key measurements from a temporal bone study.
- Method and reproducibility of a standardized ossiculoplasty technique.
- Outcomes of cartilage tympanoplasty in the pediatric population.
- Osseointegrated hearing device placement in congenital lamellar ichthyosis.
- Management of acquired cholesteatoma in the pediatric population.
- Determining benchmarks in hearing preservation surgery for vestibular schwannoma.
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Neurotology Society
- Member North American Skull Base Society
- Member Prosper Meniere Society
- Member The International Otopathology (Schuknecht) Society
- Member The Politzer Society
- Ear Science Institute Australia and University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia (otology, neurotology and skull base surgery)
Dr. Michael B Gluth M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Michael B Gluth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gluth
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Edward K Gardner MD10201 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Scott J Stern MD8901 CARTI WAY LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Jason A Smith MD4901 Fairway Ave North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Evan Robert Moore M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Frances C Wilson M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. H Graves Hearnsberger M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205