Dr. Michelle Head is a Chiropractor practicing in Honesdale, PA. Dr. Head specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Head seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michelle Kathleen Head D.C.'s Practice location
Honesdale, PA 18431Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Kathleen Head D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. David Paul Lorenzetti D.C.18 Kennedy Dr Archbald PA 18403
- Dr. Jason Patrick Yusavage D.C.514 Burke By-Pass Olyphant PA 18447
- Dr. Jessica Ann Kovalchik D.C.220 Church St Jessup PA 18434
- Dr. Paul M Smola DC241 Main St Olyphant PA 18447
- Dr. Paul Donald Blackledge D.C.164 Scranton Carbondale Hwy Archbald PA 18403
- Dr. Andrew John Rivera D.C.267 BROOKLYN ST. CARBONDALE PA 18404